- Miriam Mugayehwenkyi - Director Finance and Administration. Miriam has over 18 year experience 8 of which focused on supervising partner use of funds and other resources. She has eye for detail and value for money.
- Kenneth K Kataryeba – Director Public Relations and Marketing
- Timothy Ainebyona- Projects Manager. Timothy holds a Bachelors degree in Environmental design, Uganda Martyrs University. He has over 5 years experience in design, architectural planning and construction management.
- Ambrose Twongyeirwe: Site Engineer. Ambrose holds a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in building and Civil Engineering. He has several years of experience in construction supervision. He is highly knowledgeable in construction management and civil engineering works as well as project analysis and report writing.
- Eli Twine: Engineering Consultant. Civil Engineer, with experience in both roads and structural work
- Deo Lwanga; Site Manager. Deo is a senior builder with over 20 years of experience in construction work.
- Peter O; Manager Landscaping.
- Abu Bujingo; Foreman, welding and sheet metal works.
Abu has a craft certificate in brick laying and concrete practice and over 5 years building experience.
- Kato John; Foreman masonry and concrete practice.
John has a craft certificate in brick laying and concrete practice and over 5 years building experience.
- Joseph Lule: Foreman; Carpentry and Joinery works
- Kiwanuka; Foreman; carpentry and form works
- Henry Serusiri; Foreman Electrical installation
- Kyambadde; Foreman; Plumbing
- Geofrey Kasinya- Foreman, Painting and Decorations
Note: we have a pool of other workers in different trades that are called upon as needed.